Thanksgiving blessings

Sandy England

Nov 27, 2014, 12:03:00 PM11/27/14
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Hi all!

So very thankful on this day of Thanksgiving.  We were in a car accident two days ago.  No one got hurt!  WE are sore!  Have to get a new car.  So very thankful to Heavenly Father for all his blessings!

I hope all of us will count the blessings we get and even those we don’t for Heavenly Father knows best and we need to thank him even when the blessings are not there.  Being here on this reservation it sure wakes a person up to how thankful we need to be!  Some won’t have dinner, no heat and no water and etc.  They try to take care of one another and when there is a dinner or pot luck everyone brings take home containers.  This is to either sick or older people that can’t come out or just to have dinner the next day.  I have never seen such love that goes on with sharing what they have.

I’m thankful for this group!  Even at times I’m out spoken and we don’t agree!  We each are a Child of God and Brothers and sister to our big brother Jesus Christ.  What an honor!

Please have a great warm day with lots of goodies.

Sister Sandy England

Cell Phone: 801-634-8002