Re: Norm please read!

Norm Gardner

Feb 6, 2015, 12:08:16 PM2/6/15
to Sandy England, Blin...@googlegroups.com
Sister England,

Yes, I would be happy to send an SD card with whatever material might
be helpful to him.

Does he want to just read straight through the scriptures, or does he
want to look up exact verses?

Is he interested in just the recent General Conference talks, or is
he interested in accessing the talks going back into history?

Does he speak Spanish? We now have the current Ezra Taft Benson
Relief Society/Priesthood manual in both Spanish and English, as well
as the Gospel Principles manual in both Spanish and English.

All this material is in the DAISY format with Enhanced Navigation.

Alternatively I can put the Scriptures in both Spanish and English on
the SD card, in mp3 audio format that might make it easier to just
read straight through the scriptures, but do not allow navigation
down to the verse level.

Please don't forget to give me the address where I should send the SD card.

And congratulations on completing your mission!

Thanks,
Norm Gardner
At 01:41 PM 2/5/2015 -0700, Sandy England wrote:
>Norm,
>Is there a way you can down load some books for a Blind man out
>here? He just got a Victor and he doesn't have the Internet at
>all! He carries around big Braille books at church.
>I would be glad to pay for the SD card. We will leave our Mission
>Feb. 13, 2015. It's been wonderful! The book below are what I'm thinking.
>Bible
>Book of Mormon
>And any others you can think of. Please will you get back to me on this?
>Thank you for all you do!
>Sisterr Sandy England
>Cell Phone: 801-634-8002

Sandy England

Feb 10, 2015, 7:57:23 PM2/10/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Norm,
Here is his information:
Benjamin Lee’s address: PO Box 4556, Yatahey, NM 87375
He would like to look up exact verses
He would like all conferences that you have if that is possible? No manuals just books. Whatever you send will help so much!
Thank you for this and please let me know when you send it so he can have someone look out for it at the Post Office.
Sister Sandy England
Home Phone in Utah: 801-282-1905
Cell Phone: 801-634-8002
--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.