Time change for Hands-on tour of new Provo temple

TerriLynne Pomeroy

Nov 28, 2015, 8:58:36 PM11/28/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com, t...@ml1.net

I sent this message once before several months ago. But someone told me that they did not receive it. Since I don’t get copies of my messages, I have no idea of what does or does not come through.

On Saturday, January 9, a special tour of the new Provo temple has been scheduled for 10 a.m. Parking is underground and can be accessed from 200 South University.

We need to have some idea of how many people will be in attendance, so if you are coming, please let me know how many people will be in your party by e-mailing me at

T...@ml1.net

Thanks much,

TerriLynne Pomeroy

Sandy England

Nov 28, 2015, 10:41:42 PM11/28/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

WE will be coming and this is Sandy and John England

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Linda Reeder

Nov 28, 2015, 11:57:21 PM11/28/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

There will probably three of us.  I will try to get this all together and I will let you know.  Linda Reeder

Richard Cowan

Nov 30, 2015, 10:33:56 AM11/30/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Dear TerriLynne,

I got your note asking for numbers coming to the tour on January 9. Therefore I am safely on your mailing list. I am completing work this week on the floor plans and plan to request 20 copies. Do you think that will be enough? I suspect some in the group who are partially sighted may not benefit from them. What do you think? I hope you had a nice thanksgiving.

Best Wishes,

Richard Cowan

Linda Reeder