Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Greg Kearney

no leída,
21 may 2014, 17:56:2421/5/14
a blin...@googlegroups.com
Enclosed is an HTML sample file of the first chapter of 1 Nephi. This is a very simple file with a few extra datapoint that I have added. Also included is plain text, RTF, and Braille files I generated with textutil and file2brl (for the Braille file) from this HTML file. I could have generated both BANA and UEB Braille at the same time. This would give the Braille reader a choice as to codes if implemented as a web service where the format is generated on demand from the source.

This demonstrates how simple it would be to generate a range of formats from a single source file, in this case HTML. This would not really be possible with either text or Braille files.

By the way I could have generated a wide range of other formats such as rtfd, doc, docx, odt, wordml, or webarchive from this single HTML file if needed.

I think this should demonstrate the advantage of using HTML as a distribution format.

1nephi1.brf
1nephi1.html
1nephi1.rtf
1nephi1.txt

Joey Couch

no leída,
21 may 2014, 23:15:5121/5/14
a Blin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gregg for passing along this sample of how html can be placed
in to the different formats that seam to be wanted by every one here.
After seeing this I wood not mind changing my option to html if I had
a choice my self.
I have used Robo Braille my self when ever I have needed something
converted and I am glad to have all of these options open to us now
verses what we had just a few years ago.
Joey
--
Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.