Who to talk to about disability concerns.

parak...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 10:36:17 AM1/14/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone his secretary's name is Camille. I've tried contacting her but haven't been able to do so yet.
She left a message on my machine and expressed interest in the email group. I'm going to keep trying to contact her.
I would give you all the phone number but I forgot what it is.

disab...@ldschurch.org

Jan 14, 2016, 2:27:27 PM1/14/16
to Blind Latter-day Saints
Hi everyone,  my name is Camille Coon and I work with Doug Richens at the church.  Doug Richens is our new Manager, however, I am the one who has been designated within our division to answer any incoming emails or phone calls on the general disabilities line which is (801) 240-2477.  I am happy to help in any way I can, however, as Christopher Phillips said in an earlier post, I too would encourage you to contact the department that your concern or feedback is with, for example, if your concern is with something related to the Relief Society program or product, you may want to contact the Relief Society department directly.  You can do that by calling the church's general at (801) 240-1000 or toll free at (800) 453-3860.

When you do contact our office, please allow at least 24-48 hours for a response.  It is my goal to get back to everyone in a timely manner and I will do my best, however, there are times I am not at my desk or in the office.

Hopefully this helps.

Sincerely,
Camille Coon
Support Staff