Merry Christmas from the England's

SANDY ENGLAND

Dec 24, 2016, 9:30:31 AM12/24/16
to Benjamin Lee, Blin...@googlegroups.com, cvgo...@gmail.com, cwhar...@gmail.com, Christy Ripa, cdch...@gmail.com, charm...@gmail.com, colleen Jensen, calv...@yahoo.com, cmha...@comcast.net, Cindi Vega

LETTER TO SANTA FROM THE ENGLANDS

Dear Santa,

We were wondering if you could help us out a little this year.  Your sleigh carries a lot more than Santa John’s Christmas Van and we have to make sure this letter gets to all our loving family and friends.    We just love this time of year with all the colors of Christmas, green, red, gold and silver.  Sandy Claus is busy baking and we hope Santa John’s Christmas Van can take them around with our reindeer Jet!  If you could deliver these letters along with all your gifts you bring this would be one of our wishes.  Santa, we thank you for the new home we moved into last year at this time for it was just right!  Loving neighbors, wonderful church members and all the activities they do keep us young-hearted! This has been a busy, busy year for us. On top of moving to a new home and downsizing which was the biggest job we ever had to do, however it had to be done.  Then all the medical items this year with my new Argus eye implant with two months in MN while they were doing this.  We felt after our move we would have time to smell some roses however once our feet hit the ground we have not stopped since.  Some fun, some joy, some pain, some laughter, some crying!  Christmas is a wonderful time of year to consider the meaning ofChristmas and the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  We have so much to be thankful for and the real meaning is to give, to share and to love and be giving during this season.  Santa we hope we can do it all! We have done a little travel this year and were glad to do it with other loving family members.  We don’t want to forget those Angels who helped us at this time last year with taking time out of their lives to help us over a rough move into our new place.  Reindeer Jet was left at home a few times with our travel and we wanted to thank two of our best friends for taking good care of her.  As we start to say good-bye to this year and looking forward to the next year we hope you and your elves will have a long rest until it is time for getting your toys ready for those darling children and we know you don’t just give to kids! We want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  Santa, I almost forgot to say……we love our family and want them to know how much they mean to us and the joy they bring to our older years in life.  We believe the older you get the more you enjoy the special season of Christmas.  Santa John and Sandy Claus send a big hug to all who read this and know you are loved by us and our Heavenly Father.  Now, break out the eggnog, the sugar cookies or pecan pie or do you like pumpkin pie and put your feet up and enjoy this time of year.  Always remember life is what we make it and I know what I want for Christmas this year and that is a good healthy life with lots of joy, laughter and tears to make it a complete year of fulfillment.

Love as always,

Santa John, Sandy Claus and reindeer Jet (woff woff)

Avast logo

image001.png