text on-line?

verlyn baldwin

Apr 9, 2017, 8:50:28 PM4/9/17
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way I can get JAWS to read the text of any of the talks given at this past General Conference?

I know how to download the live broadcasts.

Your suggestions and tips are appreciated,

Verlyn

letsda...@gmail.com

Linda Reeder

Apr 9, 2017, 9:17:47 PM4/9/17
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

You can type in www.ldsconference.org you can just main stream if you want.  You can even hear them give their talks.  It will ask you if you want to listen or watch.  Linda Reeder

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Avast logo