first presidency message

linda reeder

Dec 3, 2014, 3:47:33 PM12/3/14
to blin...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone have you tried to read the first presidency message
that they emailed. I have and there is no way we can rad it. it
is a bunch of greater thans and less thans It is wird. anyway
pet me "know Linda Reeder

Travis Butler

Dec 3, 2014, 4:18:14 PM12/3/14
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
I was able to use the h key on my screenreader to use heading level
navigation to get below the gibberish. Maybe you didn't read far enough
down? Just a thought.
Oh, by the way, the video linked to on the message page on mormon.org has
pretty music, but that is all it has from a blindness perspective. No
dialogue, of course.
Travis
--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

---
"Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
email to BlindLDS+u...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Linda Reeder

Dec 3, 2014, 8:02:33 PM12/3/14
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Iat all I guess I won't be aaable to read the message. couldn't read it with my Apex
It it just reads strange things like equas texthtml lots of less thans and ggreater thans important hiight body left brace anyway that is what it does Linda Reeder readsw
I was able to use the h key on my screenreader to use heading level navigation to get below the gibberish. Maybe you didn't read far enough down? Just a thought.
Oh, by the way, the video linked to on the message page on mormon.org has pretty music, but that is all it has from a blindness perspective. No dialogue, of course.
Travis
Hi everyone have you tried to read the first presidency message that they emailed. I have and there is no way we can rad it. it is a bunch of greater thans and less thans It is wird. anyway pet me "know Linda Reeder

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

blindlds+group at
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---