Re: Would someone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Claire Hux

Apr 27, 2015, 9:24:34 AM4/27/15
to Blind LDS Google Groups
Hi again everyone, this is Claire, writing regarding downloading content from lds.org, or rather from braille.lds.org
I am downloading from my PC to copy onto an SD card and then copy onto my Apex, but when I get to the item I want to copy, say the Ensign, when I want to download it into my downloads folder, I press my applications key, and the options to download aren’t there.
I would really appreciate any assistance.
Thank you in anticipation.
Respectfully
Claire Hux

Aaron Cannon

Apr 27, 2015, 10:04:23 AM4/27/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Are you tabbing to the item you want, or using the arrow keys?

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Sherri

Apr 27, 2015, 11:32:15 AM4/27/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
clair, when I tried to do that, I found that tabbing through the selections caused it to work correctly. It took some playing around with, but finally got it.

Sherri

Claire Hux

Apr 28, 2015, 9:55:05 PM4/28/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Using the arrow keys

Aaron Cannon

Apr 28, 2015, 10:12:54 PM4/28/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Try using the tab and shift+tab keys. This will navigate from link to link. Then, when you here the one you want, use the application key to bring up the right click menu.

Let us know if that doesn't work.

--
This message was sent from a mobile device

Claire Hux

Apr 29, 2015, 8:44:09 AM4/29/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
That’s what I was doing in the first place, and it doesn’t give me the option to download. It says it’s not available.