Braille Materials

Christopher Phillips

Feb 24, 2015, 1:19:47 PM2/24/15
to Blind LDS
Hello everyone,
We have heard from a couple of customers that there have been some problems with some of our braille materials, specifically with some of the new materials that have been published in UEB.

If any of you have noticed any problems with any braille materials that you have received from the Church in the past two months, we would love to hear about it and work with you to replace any faulty materials.  Rather than reply to the entire group, please just send me an email at phill...@ldschurch.org

Thank you!

--

Christopher Phillips
Disability Services