Still having issues downloading Ensign onto the Apex BT Braillenote

Claire Hux

Jan 27, 2016, 10:07:13 PM1/27/16
to Blind LDS Google Groups
Hello everyone
Linda, I did what you said, and it said it saved it, but when I went to it to read it, it’s just a blank document, there’s nothing there. No, my flash disk is not full. I frequently remove unused or old files I’m not using anymore.
I’m not sure what’s going on. Any ideas?
Claire

Linda Reeder

Jan 28, 2016, 12:21:53 AM1/28/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

That is weird.  Did you open it and read a little bit of it before saving it? I always do that to make sure it is the one I want. I hope you can figure it out it doesn’t make sense. Linda Reeder

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Avast logo