I need Help Please

Carl Belnap

Dec 5, 2016, 5:43:12 PM12/5/16
to blin...@googlegroups.com

Okay I use Window-eyes with a windows 7 computer.  I have been called to be a Secretary in the high Priest’s group.

One of My assignments is to make reports. This is done at www.lds.org/lcr

Lcr stands for leader and clerk recourses.

When I get where I need to go ther are combo boxes

Households

Assigned,

Not assigned

Home taught

Not Home taught.

These things are in collums from Left to right as it has been explained to me.

With a Mouse you can move from one to another from left to right or right to left.

How is this done with a Keyboard???

I have a standard keyboard

Again if You want to look at the site it is

www.lds.org/lcr

You then put Your user name and church password

I use a Compaq Mini desk computer with Window-eyes for office

Or

N. V. D. a.

Even Salt Lake has no answers

When I say I have a talking program they think I am from Mars.

Thanks

Carl Belnap

503—857---5687

Dayton First ward

Dayton, Oregon.

Rachel Grider

Dec 5, 2016, 7:51:05 PM12/5/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Carl:

I use jaws, but I believe I can download NVDA for free. I doubt that I will be able to access that particular form as it does not go with my calling, but I can try some other combo boxes and let you know how it works. I can probably do it tonight.

http//www.rachelgrider.com
--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Karl Smith

Dec 5, 2016, 10:00:59 PM12/5/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Hi Carl this is Karl.

Unfortunately since I was recently released from the Stake Sunday school presidency I’m no longer allowed to go to that part of the site.

Karl

Linda Reeder

Dec 5, 2016, 10:08:16 PM12/5/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Usually with a keybord pres the tab key or you could try to use your arrow keys and move up and down  Some times it works.  It depends how they have it layed out. I use Jaws.  Some times sighted people like to make things fancy with pictures and stuff.  When they do that my Jaws justs shuts down.  I hope this helps good luck.  Linda Reeder

Ksw Aol

Dec 5, 2016, 10:12:59 PM12/5/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
I use my phone and I'm able to access the reports quite nicely there. There is an LDS tools app. Let me look at this sometime this week and I will get back to you. I'm extremely busy, because I am a schoolteacher.

Sent from my iPhone