Thank you: Audio Description Temple Letters

Adam Rushforth

Apr 21, 2015, 11:33:48 PM4/21/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com, little...@msn.com, jcne...@gmail.com, Steve Phelps, Kara Campbell
A huge thank you to all that are sending out their letters to their temple presidents tomorrow. I am very appreciative to those who told me they would send a letter asking for audio description during the endowment presentation. If you are unable to send it out tomorrow, I am sure that any letter that trickles in during the next week or so will be beneficial. I am interested to know what feedback each of you receive and I too will share the feedback I receive.
Thanks again,
Adam Rushforth