easyest way to get blind friendly church apps for IPhone

Joey Couch

Nov 26, 2014, 10:41:36 PM11/26/14
to blindlds
Good evening every one I just got a 5s IPhone and was wanting to know
of some user friendly church apps that I can add I am running the
latest ios version.
So any help or pointers you all can give wood be a grate help.
Every one have a grate thanks giving.
Joey

--
Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.

Aaron Cannon

Nov 27, 2014, 11:24:30 AM11/27/14
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Many of the church apps are accessible, such as the LDS Gospel library
app, and the lds music app. LDS Tools is also mostly usable. Other
apps you might check out are the BYU TV app, and the app called Bible
Gateway. The latter is a non-lds specific app, but I sometimes use it
if I want to check alternative translations for a bible verse.

Luck.

Aaron
> --
> -- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

> ---
> "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
> email to BlindLDS+u...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Joey Couch

Nov 28, 2014, 12:25:56 AM11/28/14
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help your points have given me a good start.
Enjoy your thanks giving weekend.
Joey