Mission ends for the England's

Sandy England

Feb 9, 2015, 9:36:42 AM2/9/15
to bobnra...@q.com, batem...@comcast.net, Jan Hansen, bksm...@hotmail.com, Broca Ferguson, Bill Clapp, Blin...@googlegroups.com, Becky Andrews, Rex Baker, bjr...@gmail.com

Friends and Family,

This is our last four days on our Mission. Friday the 13 of this month.  We wanted to take time to thank all of you for supporting us during our time here.  This Mission has been a true blessing.  So much love, kindness and etc.  WE learned a lot and will continue to learn as life goes on and on.  We know the work of the Lord is at hand.  Saying good-bye is hard however, we know we will be back to visit for Eileen and Tommy live in Gallup (Johns daughter and husband).

Special people out here and we needed a lot longer time to get to know all about them.  The Navajo people have Traditions that we are just getting to know and trying to understand.  However, it is time for us to move on and see what the Lord has in mind for us.  I know I have baked and cooked a lot more on this Mission.  That is fine, it is time for ME TO BE ABLE TO RELAX FOR A WHILE FROM THIS.  We enjoyed cooking and baking and learning what the Navajo like and doesn’t like. We are going to send a big letter with different highlights and hopefully pictures that is if Elder England can work it out where we can.  Ground Hogs day lunch was so fun and I’m hoping someone took pictures of us at that lunch!

Anyway, we love you all and hope to see you or talk with you very soon!

If anyone wants to serve as a Senior Missionary please let your Bishop know.  It is like nothing you will ever go through in your life.  The blessings are countless!  Our family received blessings also!! Too much to mention.  Tender Mercy’s with our senior couples plus all our families and etc.  It is work and it is fun and you will cry, laugh, smile, and jump up and down.   and etc.

May God bless each and every one of you!

Elder and Sister England

Home Phone in West Jordan: 801-282-1905

Cell for Sister England: 801-634-8002

Cell Phone Elder England: 801-414-4568