help, trying to download from the church Braille download site

Sherri

Apr 19, 2015, 1:10:31 AM4/19/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to download the New Testament Class Member Study Guide to  my BrailleNote Apex. Whether I use the right click method or the applications key, I don't get "save targe as" as a choice. KIf I press enter, the file opens and it's just strnage characters, because it's a
BRF file, I guess. How do I download this particular file to my BrailleNote? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sherri Brun

NFBF Newsline Chair
flmo...@gmail.com

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying attention.

Aaron Cannon

Apr 19, 2015, 7:26:22 AM4/19/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Try using the tab key to get to the link, rather than the arrow keys. Then, once you're there, try the applications key.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Linda Reeder

Sherri

Apr 20, 2015, 6:53:35 AM4/20/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks linda. I'm definitely on the Webraille site.