Help Sandy England to see again!

Sandy England

Nov 19, 2015, 8:10:46 PM11/19/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends and Family,
As you know I've been excepted for this eye operation. With everything
else it does cost and we must travel to Denver about 2 to 3 times during
all of this. They are the closes hospital for this operation. Any help
would be appreciated Below is the link to the Fundraiser that my daughter
is starting on my behalf. We are also going to start offering things
people can buy and some of the profit will come to this fund also. I'm
hoping this operation can be plan around January or February. It will
depend on the weather in Denver.
Thank you a head of time and please don't feel bad if you can't donate!
Love,
Sandy
Here is the link to your go fund me.

https://www.gofundme.com/p898dj98