Interesting conference news?

Frank Welte

Apr 1, 2017, 1:55:04 PM4/1/17
to blin...@googlegroups.com
I missed the Saturday morning session of General Conference. Any interesting news from the morning session?

Thanks
Frank Welte, San Leandro, California

Rachel Grider

Apr 1, 2017, 2:55:26 PM4/1/17
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
No news but lots of great talks. You should definitely listen to it as soon as you can. It will be available online probably by the end of the day if not already.
> --
> -- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

SANDY ENGLAND

Apr 1, 2017, 3:06:38 PM4/1/17
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Frank,
We were there and no interesting news as yet!