LDS tools issues

Karl Smith

Jan 18, 2016, 9:32:17 AM1/18/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Well Kyle, thanks for this tip. It turns out that a tap and hold gets me past a lot of issues. I don’t know why this is necessary now but at least I can get things done that need doing.

Karl

Kyle Woodruff

Jan 18, 2016, 10:35:45 AM1/18/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Always happy to help. I am ward mission leader, so my access in LDS tools has expanded. My wife had to help, but it was awesome. If you don't mind, what is your calling?

Sent from my iPhone

--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

Karl Smith

Jan 18, 2016, 11:04:52 AM1/18/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

I’m first councilor in the Stake Sunday School presidency.

Karl

TerriLynne Pomeroy

Jan 25, 2016, 7:38:55 PM1/25/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

So, does LDS tools work well with Android phones?

TerriLynne