CHARLESTON STORAGE

DAVID Fletcher

Sep 27, 2017, 8:57:44 PM9/27/17
to Beneteau Group

Would anybody know a good spot to store a sailboat on the hard close to or south of Charleston.

Looking for a reasonably priced place where one could store a boat safley 1and do some work on the boat.

I priced the City Boatyard in Charleston and it seemed very expensive and does not allow an owner to anything except in the work area which would be 143 us dollars a day. Kind of counter productive.

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

George Harris

Sep 27, 2017, 10:44:01 PM9/27/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Its not as far south as you might like, but its very protected and i think
They allow you to do your own work

Does this mean you're a boat owner now?

Sent from my iPad
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

DAVID Fletcher

Sep 28, 2017, 8:11:28 AM9/28/17
to Beneteau Group
Not yet. Working a deal on a boat in Charleston.  Need to find a place to store it at a reasonable rate.

500 us a month on the hard is a killer when the boat will sit there for close to 8 months.

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

Dean Forbis

Sep 28, 2017, 8:41:31 AM9/28/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Try Charleston Boatyard. I know some that locals go there.
I keep my boat at City Marina so I get a discount at City Boat Yard.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 8:11 AM, DAVID Fletcher <davidcf...@rogers.com> wrote:
Not yet. Working a deal on a boat in Charleston.  Need to find a place to store it at a reasonable rate.

500 us a month on the hard is a killer when the boat will sit there for close to 8 months.

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

Johnny Ross

Oct 5, 2017, 10:58:04 PM10/5/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I second the recommendation  for the Charleston City Boatyard.  Very professional and can do just about any repairs, or you can do the work yourself.  Located up the Wando River a little ways, but worth the trip.

Palio

Oct 16, 2017, 5:04:11 PM10/16/17
to Beneteau Owners
You've probably already dealt with this - but a good yard south of Charleston is in the North Edisto River near Rockville in Adams Creek- Rockville Marine / Marine Propulsion. Anthony Black can fix you up.