Out haul car

Bill

Sep 12, 2016, 12:17:55 PM9/12/16
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Looking to replace bearings on out haul car.
Is there something called a loader that I need and where can I get it?
Bill

Sent from my iPad

bau...@comcast.net

Sep 12, 2016, 12:20:42 PM9/12/16
to beneteau-owners, beneteau-owners, Bau...@comcast.net
You have to match up to the track that it's coming off.    Contact me , I have some short pieces.

Sep 12, 2016, 12:21:30 PM9/12/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Are you just reloading the plastic balls?
If so, I did mine by hand.
I made up a little funnel out of a paper cup.
With no wind and rocking...its quite easy actually.

James A Kidd
Key Account Manager
jk...@kaydon.com
james....@skf.com

617-448-2575 cell/office
231-755-4102 fax

www.kaydonbearings.com

Sep 12, 2016, 12:25:52 PM9/12/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
The loader is a piece of the track on your boom.
You line it up with your track and slide the car on your tracks. This prevents all your ball bearing from falling out.You may be able  to get the loader from your boom manufacturer.  If you buy the car it comes with bearings and loader and it is not that expensive.
Marengo B  49

Russell Dunn

Sep 12, 2016, 12:28:27 PM9/12/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Dunn & Co., CPAs, PA
2500 Hollywood Blvd.
Suite 215
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Telephone: (954) 924-5314
Facsimile: (954) 924-5319
e-mail: rdun...@cpafla.com
web site: www.cpafla.com
DISCLAIMER: ANY TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THE BODY OF THIS COMMUNICATION WAS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY THE RECIPIENT FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OR APPLICABLE STATE OR LOCAL LAW PROVISIONS.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO THE SENDER. THANK YOU.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

mike_...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2016, 2:28:23 PM9/12/16
to Russell Dunn, benetea...@googlegroups.com

Bill, not sure about a loader, but I purchased mine from West Marine and loaded them by lowering the topping lift on the boom and taking out the two screws on the forward side of the car. Then you can carefully load the phenolic balls. How old do you believe the car is?

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net  if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

DAVID Fletcher

Sep 12, 2016, 2:41:46 PM9/12/16
to Beneteau Group
For those who have interest

There is an old and a new profile to US or Z SPAR out haul track.

The new car will slide on to the old track however it will not move under any load.

Be sure you get the correct car for the correct track. They look the same however the profile is just a little different.

I know the hard way

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

dbg...@mindspring.com

Sep 12, 2016, 3:29:35 PM9/12/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

there is a extremely simple cost effective  infinitely adjustable alternative,  one size fits all, no track slots to measure or hardware to seize up or break

it's a Velcro clew / outhaul strap available from your sailmaker and else where

feed strap through clew and around boom secure at Velcro... attach outhaul as usual...   raise or lower clew height easily as necessary...  on roller furling mains release strap to move clew forward to furl or reset strap at desire reef...  infinitely adjustable

all the racers use them, including the cup boats...  simple to use...nothing to jam... no tools to lose

I have been using them it seems like forever...  try one, you will not go back to using an outhaul car

Bill

Sep 12, 2016, 7:05:27 PM9/12/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
20 years?