Drop Boats

davidcfletcher

Apr 26, 2015, 5:55:24 PM4/26/15
to Beneteau Group
Has anybody found material to replicate the companion way drop boards  on the 400 411 etc boats.

I am looking for a green tinted material to replace my panels. I think it is close to 5/8 thick which might be hard to find.

Any suggestions

Fletch

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Jeffrey Schwartz

Apr 26, 2015, 6:08:07 PM4/26/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Fletch are you needing someone to make them for you or are you going to make them your yourself?

Jeffrey Schwartz

JS Construction 2 LLC

State Certified Building Contractors CBC-1259567

YGrene Certified Contractors

Specialized Divisions

Sales & Installation of Hurricane Protection Products & Impact Garage Doors

Complete Home Remodelling & Repairs

Home Automation Systems (Elan & Legrand Certified)

Marine Services Division

305-969-1130  Office  8-4

305-495-2300   Cell    7-5

305-234-7783    Fax   24/7

www.JSC-Florida.com

New Logo 100x100 1 09 16 14 B

The difficult we do every day, the impossible takes a little longer”

Member Board of Directors

fabric hurricane shutters

International Hurricane Protection Association

blue_accred_horiz Smaller

BBB Accredited Business with A  Rating

Amex-Multi-4-Horiz-220x53

JS Construction 2 LLC. is registered in Florida, USA.  The information contained within this email is the property of JS Construction 2 LLC and is intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed.  It is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient please advise us and delete immediately. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  NOTE:  **  Service fees may be added to credit or debit card charge/s.

P Help the environment – please don't print this email unless you really need to!

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1086** members and growing.

image001.jpg
image002.gif
image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Mohammad Bayegan

Apr 27, 2015, 1:58:11 PM4/27/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fletch,

I finally found my brand new Beneteau hatch boards for my old 461 which I never got to use.
As I said they are brand new they still have the protective film on them. If you are interested contact me off line (moh...@msn.com).

Marengo B-49 Houston, Texas
Mohammad Bayegan