boat moving

Kenneth Wilkinson

Jan 19, 2017, 1:39:03 PM1/19/17
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Well, we're moving south.   Anyone have any advice on good movers and bad?

Regards,
Ken
 B311

Mark Stillwell

Jan 19, 2017, 4:38:07 PM1/19/17
to Beneteau-Owners
Hi Ken,

I don't know where you are moving from or going to, but we have used Great Lakes Marine Services with great success. We highly recommend them.

Mark

Mark & Suzanne Stillwell
S/V Dragonfly II
Beneteau 393

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Kenneth Wilkinson

Jan 19, 2017, 4:42:20 PM1/19/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Sandusky OH to punta Gorda Florida

Thanks
Ken

Sent from my Android phone

Mark Stillwell

Jan 19, 2017, 4:59:16 PM1/19/17
to Beneteau-Owners
I used Great Lake Marine Services to move our B393 from Port Clinton to Missouri and plan to use them next summer when we move Dragonfly to the Tampa, FL area...possible Snead Island Boat-works.

Mark & Suzanne Stillwell
S/V Dragonfly II
Beneteau 393

Jim Martin

Jan 20, 2017, 12:37:42 AM1/20/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

We used The Boat Exchange to move our Jeanneau 35 from Pensacola to Lake Lanier, GA. Good communication, fair price, on time, and he handled our boat well. They're based in Columbia, SC but may serve your route. Would definitely use them again.

theboat...@yahoo.com

http://theboatexchange.com/

Jim
into the mystic
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35

_ _

Jim Martin

Peachtree Laser, Inc.

404-352-2565

email: mailto:ptl...@bellsouth.net

website: peachtreelaser.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

buttle...@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2017, 12:47:28 AM1/20/17

Subject: Re: {Beneteau Owners} boat moving
To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017, 7:37 AM

We used The Boat Exchange to move our Jeanneau 35
from Pensacola
to Lake Lanier, GA. Good communication, fair price, on
time, and
he handled our boat well. They're based in
Columbia, SC but may
serve your route. Would definitely use them again.

theboat...@yahoo.com
http://theboatexchange.com/

Jim

into the mystic

Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35

Jim Martin
#yiv1572028761 #yiv1572028761 --

_filtered #yiv1572028761 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
#yiv1572028761
#yiv1572028761 p.yiv1572028761MsoNormal, #yiv1572028761
li.yiv1572028761MsoNormal, #yiv1572028761
div.yiv1572028761MsoNormal
{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
#yiv1572028761 a:link, #yiv1572028761
span.yiv1572028761MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv1572028761 a:visited, #yiv1572028761
span.yiv1572028761MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv1572028761 span.yiv1572028761GramE
{}
#yiv1572028761 .yiv1572028761MsoChpDefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}
_filtered #yiv1572028761 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in
1.25in;}
#yiv1572028761 div.yiv1572028761WordSection1
{}
#yiv1572028761
emultumit de rezultatul actiunilor de reprimare comandantul Corpului 1 de armata generalul Nasturel a dat la 17 martie Diviziei a ll-a ordinul ca in 48 de ore rascoala sa inceteze' El cerea generalului Gigartu comandantul acestei divizii sa ordone tuturor detasamentelor ca

kimball...@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2017, 1:40:27 AM1/20/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017, 7:44 AM
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.mpunandu-si controlul asupra intregii societati romanesti P.C.R. a actionat pentru reorganizarea aparatului de stat ce trebuia sa serveasca scopurile sale politice in martie 1948 au avut loc alegeri pentru Adunarea Constituanta castigate practic in conditiile distrugerii sistemului democratiei parlamentare de Frontul Democratiei Populare o alianta patronata de partidul comunist si in care mai erau mentinute doar formal unele resturi de formatiuni politice sau partide-satelit ca Frontul Plugarilor Uniunea Populara Maghiara Partidul Na-' tional Popular care de altfel si-au incetat ulterior existenta. S-a constituit Marea Adunare Nationala care a votat la 13 aprilie 1948 o noua constitutie. Inspirata din cea sovietica consfintind prin articolul 3 ca intreaga putere emana de la popor subl.ns. noua lege fundamentala a statului roman instituia de fapt sistemul

hoodchris...@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2017, 11:24:59 AM1/20/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017, 8:36 AM
izat actiuni de lupta specifice nivelului lor de dezvoltare Grevele s-au

Skip Ryan

Jan 20, 2017, 4:48:12 PM1/20/17

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 1:36 AM, kimball_matthew via Beneteau Owners <benetea...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Date: Friday, January 20, 2017, 7:44 AM

 group, send email to

        For more options, visit this
 group at http://groups.google.com/group/Beneteau-Owners

        contact denny.we...@gmail.com,
  or ume...@comcast.net
  if you
        have a list management
 question

        ---

        You received this message
 because you are subscribed
  to the Google
        Groups "Beneteau Owners"
 group.

        To unsubscribe from this
 group and stop receiving
  emails from it,
        send an email to

        For more options, visit

  Beneteau-Owners-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

  contact denny.we...@gmail.com,
 or ume...@comcast.net

  if you have a list management question

  ---

 the
  Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

  from it, send an email to beneteau-owners+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

  For more options, visit
[...]

kimball...@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2017, 5:57:18 PM1/20/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017, 11:48 PM
 {margin:0in;margin-bottom:. 0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
        To unsubscribe from this

 group, send email to

        Beneteau-Owners-
unsub...@googlegroups.com
  emultumit de rezultatul actiunilor de reprimare
comandantul

 Corpului 1 de armata generalul Nasturel  a dat la 17

 martie Diviziei a ll-a ordinul  ca in 48 de ore

 rascoala sa inceteze' El cerea generalului Gigartu

 comandantul acestei divizii  sa

 ordone   tuturor detasamentelor ca

 --

 Largest Beneteau group, over **1121

 ** members and growing.

com

googlegroups.com

group/Beneteau-Owners

 contact denny.we...@gmail.com,

 or ume...@comcast.net

 if you have a list management question

 ---

the

 Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

googlegroups.com.

 For more options, visit

[...]

optout.

--

Beneteau-Owne...@googlegroups.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net
if you have a list management question

---

Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

from it, send an email to beneteau-owne...@googlegroups.com.

Care au fost consecintele sociale ale dezvoltarii economice a Romaniei?

evanst...@yahoo.com

Jan 21, 2017, 2:31:58 PM1/21/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017, 12:54 AM
remaniere- modificarea componentei unui guvern sau unei institutii.

hoodchris...@yahoo.com

Jan 21, 2017, 3:23:52 PM1/21/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017, 9:31 PM
ominatiei englezeRomania semneaza tratate comerciale cu

buttle...@yahoo.com

Jan 21, 2017, 10:16:54 PM1/21/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:20 PM
ampania din vara anului 1917 st urmarile s?Je Apararea ultimului

martinezl...@yahoo.com

Jan 21, 2017, 11:23:55 PM1/21/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2017, 5:13 AM
IIAdunarea Nationala cu smerenie se inchina inaintea memoriei acelor bravi romani care

buttle...@yahoo.com

Jan 23, 2017, 4:06:55 AM1/23/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2017, 6:19 AM
a reprimarea rascoalei. Multi tarani au fost ucisi sau raniti iar peste 3 000 au

martinezl...@yahoo.com

Jan 23, 2017, 6:55:03 AM1/23/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:04 AM
a 28 mai 1940 primul ministru Gheorghe Tatarescu a remis ambasadorului german Fabricius o nota in care se exprima nelinistea guvernului roman pentru situatia de la frontiere. Raspunsul german din 2 iunie 1940 arata interesul pentru o colaborare amicala si intensiva intre parti dar pe de alta parte tatona cercurile politice de la Bucuresti in ce masura erau dispuse sa ia in considerare cererile de revizuire a frontierelor solicitate de vecini.

Jim Martin

Jan 23, 2017, 4:03:20 PM1/23/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Is it just my email, or is there a problem with the list? Every reply to this thread since my post on January 20 has had no content. This has been across all platforms: regular email & on my iPhone. Other email from this list on other threads have shown normal content.
Jim

Sent from Jim Martin's iPhone

Mark J Wilme

Jan 23, 2017, 4:06:34 PM1/23/17
to beneteau-owners
I wouldn't say every one Jim but many/most of them seem to have formatting issues.

Mark.

Mark Wilme
Mark....@Gmail.com

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Jim Martin <ptl...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> [...]

> --
> Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
> ** members and growing.

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Mark Stillwell

Jan 23, 2017, 4:07:26 PM1/23/17
to Beneteau-Owners
I get the messages too.

Mark & Suzanne Stillwell
S/V Dragonfly II
Beneteau 393

Ben Campbell

Jan 23, 2017, 4:33:51 PM1/23/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
It's not just you. I just saw a similar content-free reply to the 3rd
reef thread. Looks like some mail loops.

hoodchris...@yahoo.com

Jan 23, 2017, 11:07:51 PM1/23/17

To: "Beneteau-Owners" <benetea...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:07 PM

I get the messages
too.
Mark & Suzanne Stillwell
S/V Dragonfly II Beneteau
393573.819.0436

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017
at 3:03 PM, Jim Martin <ptl...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:
Is it
just my email, or is there a problem with the list? Every
content. This has been across all platforms: regular email
& on my iPhone. Other email from this list on other
threads have shown normal content.

Jim

Sent from Jim Martin's iPhone

--

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121

** members and growing.

Beneteau-Owne...@googlegroups.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net
if you have a list management question

---

Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

from it, send an email to beneteau-owne...@googlegroups.com.

a retinem ca anterior in Bucovina existau urmatoarele procente privind numarul familiilor dupa structura lor etnica: familii de romani - 77 3% ruteni si alti ucrainieni din Imperiul Habsburgic-15 8% evrei-3 7% tigani-2% armeni - 0 4% alte nationalitati - 0 8%.

evanst...@yahoo.com

Jan 24, 2017, 1:32:58 AM1/24/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:07 AM
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.38Participantii la Congresul de Pace de la Berlin din 1878

Kenneth Hester

Jan 24, 2017, 11:18:56 PM1/24/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Yes I got those messages too.
Ken Hester
S/V Miranda

Dragon...@aol.com

Jan 25, 2017, 5:51:08 AM1/25/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Learned List.  On my last 2 sailings on Lake Texoma, my 14 year old ST60 Knot/Log stopped working @ 2.99 KM.  After the 1st outage I thought I'd need to clear the paddle wheel, but then it was working on the next sail (yesterday); it worked fine until 2.99 NM.  On both occasions I started under power out of the marina, then on a starboard tack for about 3 KM and noticed the Knot/Log stopped working when I switched to a port tack.  However, switching back to a starboard tack did not cure the issues.  Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,
Dean & Bonnie
s/v Dragonfly B331 #241
/) /) /) /) /)
~~~~~~~~

Skip Ryan

evanst...@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2017, 4:33:56 PM1/25/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 2:35 PM
Benetea...@googlegroups.com

Beneteau-Owne...@googlegroups.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net
if you have a list management question

---

Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

from it, send an email to beneteau-owne...@googlegroups.com.

nul 1936 avea sa marcheze turnanta decisiva spre razboi. incurajata de ezitarile Frantei Germania a denuntat tratatul de la Locarno 7 martie 1936 si a v ocupat zona demilitarizata renana.

gibbs...@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2017, 11:36:11 PM1/25/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 11:33 PM