Re: {Beneteau Owners} Digest for beneteau-owners@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics

John Pool

May 14, 2015, 3:19:00 AM5/14/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Navionics does exactly
That ,bungee ,Ozzy

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 May 2015, at 17:07, benetea...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"Captain Guy" <G...@guym.com>: May 13 06:28PM -0400

Looking for a simple app that will show my current track, speed etc. and be allowed to save. No mapping, charting, etc. just a blue field.

I use a bike app and it is great, except it only displays the track when you save the ride. I like that the track changes color as you vary speeds around the total average.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Guy
s/v Island Time
Christopher Hubbell <cghu...@gmail.com>: May 13 06:29PM -0400

Have you checked out iRegatta? Sounds close to what you need...

-Chris

On 5/13/2015 6:28 PM, Captain Guy wrote:

--
Christopher Hubbell
cghu...@gmail.com

Navionics??

Mark Stillwell
573-819-0436
Sent from my iPhone

Russell Dunn <russel...@gmail.com>: May 13 11:01PM -0400

raceq

Russell Dunn

AT&T Online Services <davidcf...@rogers.com>: May 13 08:34PM

Do you have a pay pal account, if so send me the money and I will post them to you. should not be crazy expensive.

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:18 PM, michaelc <aqua...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Fletch, I'd love to take those seals from you, not sure how to pay you. I could post a cheque and include the exchange rate, .79.6 AUD today. We'll be over there for Christmas visiting Relos in Connecticut and Newport R.I. I have a French build '99  OC461 and thanks to you I was able to get some new ports from Defender at a bargain price. Unfortunately the 2 forward ports are the smaller ones and they both leak.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 3:29:47 AM UTC+10, Fletch wrote:

I have six new unused seals for the old style standard portlights.
2 Lewmar 19898500 size 04 Lewmar 19898600 size 1
These fit the small and mid size Beneteau portlights pre 98.
$50.00 buys all six delivered to the USA or Canada
Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1086** members and growing.

David Urann

May 15, 2015, 7:25:33 PM5/15/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Anybody try SailingLog by BoatBook?  I just loaded the app to try out

Sent from iPhone so please humor any spelling errors.