Seals Lewmar Portlights

davidcfletcher

May 5, 2015, 1:29:47 PM5/5/15
to Beneteau Group

I have six new unused seals for the old style standard portlights.

2 Lewmar 19898500 size 0
4 Lewmar 19898600 size 1

These fit the small and mid size Beneteau portlights pre 98.

$50.00 buys all six delivered to the USA or Canada

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device
20150505_131854_resized.jpg

Skye Cove

May 5, 2015, 2:49:53 PM5/5/15
to Beneteau Group
Do you know if these fit us? I have. No idea.
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1086** members and growing.

davidcfletcher

May 5, 2015, 2:59:57 PM5/5/15
to Beneteau Group
I am note sure I understand your email. They fit Lewmar standard port lights old style size 0 and size 1.

What Beneteau do you have

Sent from my Samsung device

Skye Cove

May 5, 2015, 3:05:50 PM5/5/15
to Beneteau Group
Sry. Was supposed to be a FWD to someone else. We have a 2001 411.

michaelc

May 12, 2015, 7:18:00 PM5/12/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fletch, I'd love to take those seals from you, not sure how to pay you. I could post a cheque and include the exchange rate, .79.6 AUD today. We'll be over there for Christmas visiting Relos in Connecticut and Newport R.I. I have a French build '99  OC461 and thanks to you I was able to get some new ports from Defender at a bargain price. Unfortunately the 2 forward ports are the smaller ones and they both leak.

AT&T Online Services

May 13, 2015, 4:37:27 PM5/13/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a pay pal account, if so send me the money and I will post them to you. should not be crazy expensive.