Beneteau Cabinet Latch

LA S

Aug 16, 2015, 12:41:11 PM8/16/15
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Can someone help me track down a cabinet latch for a Bene 42s7? I am attaching an inside view, from the outside you just push your finger through.

Thanks!

--
Lawrence Swack

* * * *  *     *                   *
           *    *
               _/)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you feel more like you do now, then when you first got here?
bene cab latch.jpg

Bill Jarvis

Aug 16, 2015, 12:54:13 PM8/16/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

LAS,

My 42s7 came with a couple of spares which I think I still have. I’ll take a look and see if there is any name or identifying number on them.

Bill

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1108** members and growing.

Bill Jarvis

Aug 16, 2015, 1:31:05 PM8/16/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

I just checked the boat. The spares that I have are for the other style of latch used on the 42s7. Sorry.

Bill

S/V Slainte; First 310

Aug 16, 2015, 2:19:04 PM8/16/15
to Beneteau Owners, Benetea...@googlegroups.com
I got replacements from Beneteau directly. You could also check with a dealer.

BigEasy

Aug 16, 2015, 8:28:34 PM8/16/15
to Beneteau Owners, Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Recently purchased two from Beneteau  in Marion, SC  last month.   Part is a cupboard catch, mirror face; part #011967.  Cost is $6.87 each less 15% discount.

Jim ONeill

Aug 16, 2015, 9:52:11 PM8/16/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
With the part number, you can use the online spare parts system to order. I ordered a couple a few years ago for my 42cc.