Beneteau Oceanis 40 Owner's Manual

Archibus Icari

Jan 13, 2018, 6:27:27 AM1/13/18
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hello to everyone,
I recently bought a Beneteau Oceanis 40 2007, and i'm watching for the Owner's Manual online, but I don't found nothing. Can somebody please help me? I need it as soon as possible.
Thanks to all.
Bye

Mark Stillwell

Jan 13, 2018, 11:36:01 AM1/13/18
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked Beneteau USA?

They may have manual posted.

Sent from my iPhone
Mark Stillwell
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

JW

Jan 13, 2018, 2:55:54 PM1/13/18
to Beneteau Owners
I have the manual for my 2010 B40. It's too large to post the file. I can send it to you.

Luis Sá

Jan 13, 2018, 7:31:25 PM1/13/18
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In the forum of my website you will be able to download the Oceanis 40
owner's manual but, unfortunately, it is in Portuguese. In my PC at home
I have the Spanish version (can mail to you if it helps). You can also get
from the forum the electrical diagram (that one in English, although most
of it are drawings).

The address of my forum is:
http://www.vela-navega.com/forum/index.php

Useful information can also be found here:
http://seaknots.ning.com/group/beneteau4043

Best Regards,

Luis Vieira de Sá,

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Btbogdan46

Jan 14, 2018, 9:23:45 PM1/14/18
to Beneteau Owners

I have the Ben 40 owners manual in English for a 2010 version. My hull # was 184. If you want it I can post ot to a public dropbox where you can download it.

I say was, becasue I traded it in on a 45.

Bruce

Jem Oceanis 40

Jan 16, 2018, 5:30:46 AM1/16/18
to Beneteau Owners
If it's before the sail drive was adopted I'd be grateful for the file.

Jem

Btbogdan46

Jan 16, 2018, 9:14:42 AM1/16/18
to Beneteau Owners
Here is a link to download the 2010 Ben 40 manual.

Bruce

Jem

Jan 16, 2018, 10:13:01 AM1/16/18
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Thank you very much!

That’s filled in quite a few blanks for me. Very useful.

Kind regards

Jem

--

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question
---

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

SailPlan