Beneteau 473 Oceanis main saloon seat cushions to cover dining table--change to bed.

Glide2277

Dec 12, 2017, 12:13:39 PM12/12/17
to Beneteau Owners
Hi everyone
So, I recently purchased a 473 Oceanis -and I wanted to be able to make the whole settee area on the starboard into a giant bed.  I looked at one 473 First where the captain had a second set of posts for the table--these posts were about 14 inches shorter, and one could easily swap them out, lowering the table to below the level of the sofa--and then he had a single large, multi-sided pillow which fit perfectly onto the table and interlocked with the sofas...connecting all of the sofa's on the starboard side and making a very comfortable bed...
Does anyone know how I can make this happen on my boat?
---where to buy identical sized table legs (they are really more like wide, but thin aluminum posts)
--is there an online store of some kind that has all of the measurements for Beneteau pillows and cushions and can just make them up without receiving exact measurements of each thing needed, just by saying the year and model of your Beneteau?
It seems from the drawins I have looked at that that main saloon of the 473 is the same for all 473, Oceanis 473 and Oceanis 473 cutter even with various numbers of sleeping cabins...
Thanks everyone...

Kidd, James

Dec 12, 2017, 12:18:21 PM12/12/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I would think that these are available from the factory. My 473 came this way...
Shorter posts to swap out and extra cushions to fill the gap...
It becomes a huge bed area.
Jamea

Sent from my iPhone
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

DAVID FLETCHER

Dec 12, 2017, 12:21:02 PM12/12/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
If your boat is US built it came with the short legs

You can buy them from Beneteau Parts in line

Sent from my iPhone
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Mark J Wilme

Glide2277

Glide2277

Dec 12, 2017, 10:28:49 PM12/12/17
to Beneteau Owners
Thanks Mark---
so---realy nice of you---do the tubes have tapered ends or just the fitting that they slide into? also are you saying that the tubes can be purchased at hardware stores--or still a particular place online? is there a part identifier on it--a number or a brand or model?
thanks

On Dec 12, 2017 12:13 PM, "Glide2277" <glid...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Kidd, James

Dec 12, 2017, 10:31:45 PM12/12/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
The ends are tapered and they are totally custom. I would try to purchase these directly from BeneteaU. They can’t cost much.
Mine came with the boat originally A 2004, 473

James

Sent from my iPhone
To post to this group, send email to Benetea...@googlegroups.com<mailto:Benetea...@googlegroups.com>
contact denny.we...@gmail.com<mailto:denny.we...@gmail.com>, or ume...@comcast.net<mailto:ume...@comcast.net> if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Maxwell Kennedy

Dec 12, 2017, 10:57:21 PM12/12/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hey thanks --everyone--
so the tapers I think are mounted on the sole and bottom of the table--so all I think i really need are an extra set of (shorter) legs and the pillow--Mark--I have never seen these kinds of 'legs' for sale anywhere--but obviously i don't have much experience looking--where can you buy them (online or in a store) and is there an online place anyone knows of to get the 'factory' standard pillows--maybe the factory sells them but i don't know how to reach them in any case--probably

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Maxwell Kennedy

Dec 12, 2017, 10:57:57 PM12/12/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Also I apologize if these things keep posting--very new at this...thanks everyone for your patience....
mk

Kidd, James

carl ramsey

Dec 13, 2017, 3:15:47 AM12/13/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
hi,,,,,have yoy loooked in the starage spaces behind your seating and under it,,,,,,,,,,,,,they come with the boat ,,,also where did the last owner or you stow the centre cushions that cover the table when in bed formation,,,,,they maybe with them,,,,,,,  will be somewhere on the boat am sure,,,,,there would be no  reason to take them off ,,,,,really have a thorough searth,,,,,good luck

Sent from Samsung tablet
To post to this group, send email to Benetea...@googlegroups.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

DAVID FLETCHER

Dec 13, 2017, 11:17:57 AM12/13/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Go to the Beneteau USA website and sign up for on line parts

They will send you a log on code

Fletch

Sent from my iPhone
contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Maxwell Kennedy

Dec 13, 2017, 12:59:51 PM12/13/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys.
The owner told me that they did not buy her with those parts---but for sure when I pick up the boat I will first remove EVERYTHING from every compartment i can find--and then put it all back in--looking forward to it actually....
thanks
will try Beneteau parts...
has anyone ever seen those metal posts sold at a 'regular' store like West Marine? do other marine mfg use the same kinds/sizes of post?
thanks

contact denny.we...@gmail.com<mailto:denny.we...@gmail.com>, or ume...@comcast.net<mailto:umewe...@comcast.net> if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Evans Tommy

Dec 19, 2017, 10:39:48 AM12/19/17

Subject: Re: {Beneteau Owners} Beneteau 473 Oceanis main saloon seat cushions to cover dining table--change to bed.
To: "benetea...@googlegroups.com" <benetea...@googlegroups.com>

saloon seat cushions to cover dining table--change to bed.

We have the same legs I think on our 381.  Am happy to
measure them for you if that would help.  The tubes
themselves seem to be commodity however the tapered fittings
on each end do appear custom.

On Dec 12, 2017 12:13
PM, "Glide2277" <glid...@gmail.com>
Beneteau-Owners@googlegroups. com

Beneteau-Owners-unsubscribe@ googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/ group/Beneteau-Owners

contact denny.we...@gmail.com,
or
ume...@comcast.net
if you have a list management question

---

Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

from it, send an email to

https://groups.google.com/d/ optout.

--

Beneteau-Owne...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Beneteau-Owners

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if
you have a list management question

---

Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

from it, send an email to
beneteau-owne...@googlegroups.com.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121

** members and growing.

Beneteau-Owne...@googlegroups.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net
if you have a list management question

---

Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

from it, send an email to beneteau-owne...@googlegroups.com.

roblema agrara adica necesitatea ameliorarii situatiei taranilor in jnditiile in care agricultura ramanea principala ramura economica iar repartitia opri'etatii era nedreapta a constituit o problema dintre cele mai importante in ata tarii. Au avut loc dezbateri s-au sugerat solutii s-au nascut curente leiogice aferente problematicii in discutie. Legislatia agrara a fost insa din acate insuficienta.

Gibbs Emilio

Dec 19, 2017, 11:48:21 AM12/19/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 2:46 PM
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.a Focsani nu fara dificultati isi incepuse activitatea Comisia Centrala care potrivit Conventiei de la Paris trebuia sa elaboreze legile comune celor doua tari. in cei trei ani de activitate 1859- 1862 din proiectele sale au fost aprobate de Adunarea electiva si promulgate de domn doar cele referitoare la Curtea de Casatie si la domeniul funciar care traducea in fapt principiul egalitatii fiscale .