Re: {Beneteau Owners} Abridged summary of beneteau-owners@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Victor Plavner

未讀,
2015年4月27日 清晨5:23:002015/4/27
收件者:benetea...@googlegroups.com
My hatch boards in my Bene 373 are made of thick plexiglass material. There is a place here in Annapolis that can do custom work.  I had a quote from them to do some work in the years past but I forget their name. I think that this was the company....  http://www.maritimeplastics.com/

Victor

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:10 AM, <benetea...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
davidcfletcher <davidcf...@rogers.com>: Apr 26 05:55PM -0400

Has anybody found material to replicate the companion way drop boards  on the 400 411 etc boats.

I am looking for a green tinted material to replace my panels. I think it is close to 5/8 thick ...more
"Jeffrey Schwartz" <jeff...@comcast.net>: Apr 26 06:08PM -0400

Fletch are you needing someone to make them for you or are you going to make them your yourself?

Jeffrey Schwartz

JS Construction 2 LLC

State Certified Building Contractors CBC-1259567 ...more
davidcf...@rogers.com: Apr 26 07:45PM

I am looking to get new hatch boards made for my 400.

Has anybody found material in the green Beneteau shade that might work. I am away from the boat however if my recall serves me right the ...more

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息