Re: {Beneteau Owners} 49/50 Quick Windlass control

Sail...@aol.com

Sep 3, 2014, 9:42:56 AM9/3/14
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
A question this morning for the 49/50 owners who have the Quick Windlass Control in the cockpit and in the anchor locker.   I thought these units might be tied to the electronics breaker, that would power off the hand held at the bow and the control at the helm; after a year I still haven's figured out how to shut this off.

The unit at the helm has died ($397.00) because of constant power.   There are no T handles found or labeled for the windlass.............What am I missing or where did I not look?

Jeff Taylor

Quick Splash B50
Baltimore, MD

Mohammad Bayegan

Sep 3, 2014, 10:09:52 AM9/3/14
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Main has a Braker like the winch Breaker.
B-49 Marengo
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1050** members and growing.

Jeff Taylor

Jun 19, 2016, 11:36:54 AM6/19/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
in mast for a line on some boats I'm trying to replace my three eights furling line and and have no idea what the manufacturer has speced.

I have found that Sta Set from West slips in the Seldon fueling gear at the mast.  The original was fuzzy braid of some sort

Sent from my iPhone.
Jeff Taylor

Dragon...@aol.com

Jun 19, 2016, 4:00:44 PM6/19/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff attached is the Excel spreadsheet I received from Beneteau USA re all line specs.

Thanks,
Dean & Bonnie
s/v Dragonfly
B331 #241
/) /) /) /) /)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 6/19/2016 10:36:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time, benetea...@googlegroups.com writes:
in mast for a line on some boats I'm trying to replace my three eights furling line and and have no idea what the manufacturer has speced.

I have found that Sta Set from West slips in the Seldon fueling gear at the mast.  The original was fuzzy braid of some sort

Sent from my iPhone.
Jeff Taylor

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1050** members and growing.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
0 AC rev37 - running rigging.xls

Jeff Taylor

Jun 19, 2016, 6:47:42 PM6/19/16