Beneteau oceanis 43 from 2009, problem lights in aft cabin and head

Claudiu Oceanis 43

Feb 25, 2017, 4:17:43 AM2/25/17
to Beneteau Owners
Good morning to everyone, I have recently bought a oceanis 43 from 2009, 4 cabin version, and unfortunatly I have some problems with the lights in the aft cabin and head. Can you please help me wit information if someone had the same problem or if not please help me with some manuals, service manuals, wireing diagram and if some one know where are the wires comes exactly from the panel because I have problems finding them. Thank you verry much.

Luis Sá

Feb 25, 2017, 8:08:26 AM2/25/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here goes a diagram for the electric circuit of an Oceanis 43. Hope it helps.

Luis

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

b43electricaldiagram.PDF

Mohammad Bayegan

Feb 25, 2017, 10:43:37 AM2/25/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Behind your electrical  panel there should be a buss bar where all your wirings starts. Each wire is connected to a braker which has a push button.  Make sure all buttons are pushed in. This is just the start, the problem might be something else.
Good luck
Marengo  B 49

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

bungee.john

Feb 27, 2017, 6:16:41 AM2/27/17
to Beneteau Owners
Pull the light fitting out ,it's only held in place by two small springs , I just fixed three of mine ,corrosion in the connections ,just crimp fittings
I would say it won't be the wiring from the board ,more likely the light itself

Regards bungee

Mark J Wilme

Feb 27, 2017, 10:57:11 AM2/27/17
to beneteau-owners
12v circuit tester will easily validate that or you can switch a known wokring fixture with a suspect one or  if you wish a simple 12v bulb connected across the two terminals

Mark Wilme
Mark....@Gmail.com

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Dean

Kidd, James

Feb 28, 2017, 8:55:39 AM2/28/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

This same condition happened on my 473 late summer. Aft bathroom lights and rear cabin individual halogen lights stopped working.

Not the bulbs…

I will try the switch first and go from there.

Thanks for the tip.

James

James A Kidd

Key Account Manager

jk...@kaydon.com

james....@skf.com

617-448-2575 cell/office

231-755-4102 fax

www.kaydonbearings.com

Claudiu Oceanis 43

Apr 22, 2017, 4:30:09 PM4/22/17
to Beneteau Owners
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 11:17:43 AM UTC+2, Claudiu Oceanis 43 wrote:
> Good morning to everyone, I have recently bought a oceanis 43 from 2009, 4 cabin version, and unfortunatly I have some problems with the lights in the aft cabin and head. Can you please help me wit information if someone had the same problem or if not please help me with some manuals, service manuals, wireing diagram and if some one know where are the wires comes exactly from the panel because I have problems finding them. Thank you verry much.

I have tried all the simple things, cleanning the rust, wd40... Finaly the problem was behind the pannel, there are 2 big round connectors that have all the electric wires. That was the problem, from the condens it is some humidity behind the pannel and that connectors wer very rusty. I cut them and just connect the wires direcly. Thanks

Kidd, James

Apr 22, 2017, 6:47:34 PM4/22/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I have The same problem in my 473. Last year the lights in the aft bathroom along with two of the lights in the rear cabin stopped working. I imagine is a wire off somewhere likely behind the panel, but I've looked high and low and find nothing....

Sent from my iPhone

DAVID Fletcher

Apr 22, 2017, 10:34:55 PM4/22/17
to Beneteau Group
It might be the negative side of the curcuit. I had a similar issue with my 400.

Ran a jumper to a light socket on the positive side and a light still not work so I knew it was on the - side.

I found it

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

Luis Sá

Apr 22, 2017, 11:38:27 PM4/22/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here are 3 files about electrical diagram of the Beneteau Oceanis 43 (one of the files is for Oceanis 40, actually). Hope they are useful. Regards, Luis

Luis Vieira de Sá,
Professor Catedrático Aposentado
Departamento de Engenharia Electrotécnica e Computadores
Universidade de Coimbra

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.
b43electricaldiagram.PDF
Beneteau40WireIdentificationChart.xls
Schma_electoceanis43.pdf