Re: {Beneteau Owners} Digest for beneteau-owners@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Sbreitstone

Aug 14, 2017, 6:53:06 AM8/14/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't do it. Water will find a way to get under the epoxy and it will be a nightmare.    Even if you perfectly sale at expansion and contraction of the wood will occur causing cracks.

Stephen M. Breitstone, Esq.
Meltzer Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP
190 Willis Avenue
Mineola, NY 11501
(516) 747-0300
Fax (516) 747-0653

Any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) unless otherwise expressly indicated is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

This electronic message transmission contains information which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or distribution of this communication to other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by calling (516) 747-0300or by electronic mail (in...@meltzerlippe.com). Thank you

On Aug 14, 2017, at 3:10 AM, benetea...@googlegroups.com wrote:

DAVID Fletcher <davidcf...@rogers.com>: Aug 13 08:48PM -0400

Out of interest has anybody coated their teak with clear west epoxy and then varnished. It is reported to look good and really protect the teak
Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.