FW: talk wednesday cancelled

Casey/Seneca Saw Works

Jun 10, 2008, 9:37:41 AM6/10/08
to Batavia Karters, NYIce...@googlegroups.com, Vintage Ice Racers Group, SBD Group, SBD INFO, Glen SCCA Info Only, Glen Solo Group

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenda Gephart [mailto:gle...@racingarchives.org]
Sent:
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:56 AM
To: Glenda Gephart at IMRRC
Subject: talk wednesday cancelled

Hello everyone!

I regret to have to let you know that the Center Conversations talk originally scheduled for June 21 and then rescheduled with a different  speaker for Wednesday, June 12, has been cancelled.

At this time, we do not have any new plans for a June talk. We're trying, however, and if something does develop, we will let you know.

No talks were ever planned for July and August. We can't compete against the races!

If you're in town this summer, be sure to stop by the Center. And if you're at WGI, look for our table.

We'll see you next, for sure, on Friday, Sept. 5, for the Grand Prix Festival and the party and auction at the Center and great racing all weekend.

glenda