need info on service shop @whitefield

HIMANSHU SHARMA

Aug 18, 2017, 6:31:48 AM8/18/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,
I stay near varthur police station. I need to service my SCOTT.
Can someone please suggest a good service shop nearby. Thanks.
Himanshu

Aravind M S

Aug 18, 2017, 6:58:39 AM8/18/17
to HIMANSHU SHARMA, Bangalore Bikers Club
Check Wheelsports at Marathalli.

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

ProCycle

Aug 18, 2017, 7:56:19 AM8/18/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
ProCycle has opened its third store on Whitefield Main Road and is ready to receive bikers and bikes
Opp Glens Bakehouse , next to Calvins. Ride in - 28451955 / 99809 99258
https://goo.gl/maps/rhFPsBkVnbC2

Shobhit Bhatnagar

Aug 19, 2017, 2:42:55 AM8/19/17
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Wheelsport Marathahalli is a good option, service is excellent, have been regularly visiting them. I also stay in kadugodi.

There is a trek and trail store in Kadugodi itself, however their service is pretty bad, couldnt fix a simple gearing issue on the bike.

Deepak Majipatil

Aug 19, 2017, 3:27:52 AM8/19/17
to Shobhit Bhatnagar, Bangalore Bikers Club
Yeah. Murali is a good mech.

berkeleydb

Aug 20, 2017, 10:01:01 PM8/20/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
There is RR Cycles as well at Marathahalli --
https://goo.gl/maps/3fiMwxQKw5q

-{db}.