Registration Open: BBCh CRITERIUM SERIES | CRIT #03 | Sunday, 05th November 2017

BBCh Council

Oct 13, 2017, 7:35:36 AM10/13/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello folks,

Registration is open for the last CRIT of the BBCh Criterium Series 2017.

A great deal awaits you !
Just register for 3 riders at the price of 2 riders at only ₹ 999/- (excluding service charges) for the last CRIT of the CRIT SERIES 2017.
So what are you waiting for ! Just sync up with your 3 friends and register fast to avail the great offer.

And those who have already taken CRIT Series ticket, BBCh will certainly put a smile on your face. Just turn up on the race day and find the surprise waiting for you only from BBCh !

BBCh CRIT Series 2017 | CRIT #03

Note: Registration will be closed by Thursday, 2nd (Midnight)

All the Best !
~
Thanks & Regards
Promise | BBCh Council | +91 98860 46777
http://bbch.in/ | Live to Race

BBCh Council

Oct 25, 2017, 3:35:20 AM10/25/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello,

UPDATE: CRIT #03 Venue move to Century Sports Village, Blr-Hyd Highway

We have postponed the CRIT #03 on 5th Nov because of NATS but our venue partner Century Artizan has other event on same date (5th Nov), so now we are moving CRIT #03 to Century Sports Village on IVC Road, Blr-Hyd Highway.

CRIT #03 | 5th Nov | Century Sports Village

CRIT Venue: https://goo.gl/maps/CXpy7S3HiFP2

CRIT Loop: 1.3 Km Loop

Strava Link: https://www.strava.com/segments/14844404

CRIT #03 | 5th Nov | Century Sports Village

Offers for CRIT #03:

1.    Register for 3 in group – Only 999/-

2.    Women Registration is FREE – ONLY if she come and RACE