Used baby seat with carrier

Yateesh Kumar

Jan 13, 2017, 4:55:42 AM1/13/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club, GGI-Club B'lore (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Folks,  a friend is looking for a used baby seat similar to the image attached.
If anyone has it & looking to sell please respond to this email.

 Decathlon does not have them in stock currently.  Pls suggest other options if available.

Regards
Yateesh
9900199153
Screenshot_20170113-062906.png
Screenshot_20170113-062909.png

santosh kumar

Jan 13, 2017, 9:00:43 PM1/13/17
to Yateesh Kumar, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club), BBC
Is this the same thing you are looking for?

If the product is available, you can order online from the Decathlon site and even choose a store pick up if you want to.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

vishwas

Mar 3, 2017, 2:49:39 AM3/3/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club, ggi-...@googlegroups.com
I have a used one that our child has outgrown. Please tell me if you are still looking

Regards,
-Vishwas

Arun

Apr 18, 2017, 3:12:10 AM4/18/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club, ggi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishwas,

Please let me know if you still have it and willing to sell.

Thanks,
Arun