Semi slick tyres for MTB

Jagannath Moorthy

Oct 16, 2017, 2:48:19 AM10/16/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club

I have a couple of brand new semi slick tyres for MTB. I had bought them intending to use them for brevets, but it is not happening right now.

They are
Vittoria Randenneur Pro 26 x 1.5
Pannaracer 26 x 1.25

I also have a tube that fits them both

All are absolutely unused, I bought them from another biker, who was cleaning his cupboard and it has been lying in my cupboard since then.

Asking 3000, which is what I paid for them. The tyres were close to 90 Euros shipped, so was a real bargain.

You can see a picture of both at https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jd7lIfTgbQV8kemm1

I also have a couple of other tires which are almost brand new

Pair of BTWIN 26x1.75  (500 for the pair)

Maxxis 26 x 2.35 (1000 for the pair)

If interested, please let me know

vijaya kumar

Nov 2, 2017, 5:56:54 AM11/2/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi jegan
Is this still available. Kindly pm me your details.

Thanks
Vijay