BBCH LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION

BBCH

Apr 2, 2015, 6:50:04 AM4/2/15
to Cycle Club

Hey Friends

We have come up with a design competition idea.

Let's design a LOGO for BBCh !

You can find all the details in this link :

You can access this from  www.bbch.in  page also.

If you have any further query then please get in touch with us.

thank you   &  regards

suman    Team BBCh

+91        9886300685

BBCH

Apr 19, 2015, 9:06:49 AM4/19/15
to Cycle Club

Hi Friends

Just to remind you about the BBCh Logo Design Competition !

We will close the submission on 30.04.2015.

Interesting concepts are coming in and we would like to have many more of that. One can submit multiple entries also. So send across your's !

BBCH

May 11, 2015, 12:47:00 AM5/11/15
to Cycle Club

Dear All

The Logo Design Competition final submission date was over on 30.04.2015. We have received quite a few interesting entries. Thank you everyone for participating. Please allow us little bit of time to put things together and publish. And the target is to select the winner asap so that the winner gets a lifetime free entry to BBCh races as a prize and BBCh gets an awesome Logo.

thank you   &  regards

suman    Team BBCh

+91        9886300685

On 26-Apr-2015, at 9:02 pm, Suman Paul <cnts...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

Just another 4 days left to submit your design !

Hurry up and send across your entries.

thank you & regards

suman

+91      9886300685

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---