"BBCh 10" - ITT

BBCh Council

Mar 13, 2018, 1:30:26 PM3/13/18
to Cycle Club

So far 140 registrations for ITT & still counting.

Another hour to go before the portal closes for this year.

"BBCh 10" - charm of its own.

"Live to race"

If you are still interested then you have another hour to register.

All the best.

thank you & regards

suman I TEAM BBCh

+ 91 9886300685

yagnesh ahir

Mar 13, 2018, 1:56:21 PM3/13/18
to BBCh Council, Cycle Club
Wow!
I have never participated in BBCh. But this year I am going to participate in one of the race. Apparently in the later half of the year due to certain circumstances.

All the best to BBCh Team and participants!

#aahhoo

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

---

User Experience Design Consultant