Nandi Heritage Bicycle Ride on Dec 17 2016

murali hr

Nov 26, 2016, 11:15:14 AM11/26/16
to Murali Hr, Bangalore Bikers Club, hasiru usiru, Shankar S
Dear All,

Are you interested in exploring the Heritage of the Nandi Temple and the History around Nandi Hills.

We will be organizing the Nandi Ride on Dec 17 2016 - Saturday.

Things to look out for in this ride:
1> Bhoga Nandeeswara Temple.
We will visit this magnificient 1200+ years old temple and experience the mysticism and the Architecture of the temple.
2> We will visit the home of Sir M Visweswaraiah and pay homage to the great soul. Also understand the contribution of the great man to his country.
3> We will also visit Sultanpet and understand the Anglo Mysore Wars and why Nandi Hills was so important strategically.
If you have read about Cornwallis in your history books, you will revisit the narratives at the location where the battles were fought.

4> We will also visit Devanahalli fort while coming back to bangalore.

We will provide you the following :
1> Lunch + Breakfast will be provided by DISCOVERY VILLAGE. Discovery Village is our Hospitality Partner and we are happy to take you to this wonderful place.
2> Transport in a Bus from Bangalore and Back (4 pick up points - Banashankari TTMC, Corporation Circle, Hebbal Junction).
3> Good Quality Cycle.

All this at a COST OF 1000/- only.

You can register here.
https://goo.gl/forms/QRvz46GAaIdNcFJ83

More details can be had here:

Attached is a poster for sharing with your friends.

Seats are limited.

So hurry up and register yourself and your friends.

Warm Regards,
Murali,

99450-66612

NANDI FINALRIDE.png