Nandi Habba - Postponed - March 4th Cycling and running competition

murali hr

Feb 20, 2018, 10:08:29 PM2/20/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club, Shankar S, Yateesh Kumar, Charles ☸ Haynes, venkatesh shivaram
Dear All,

The nandi habba dates are postponed due to unforeseen circumstances.
We will have the cycling race on march 4th 2018;
Also - some of the cycling bodies have issued notification to some cyclists regarding participation- we are resolving this issue at the highest level;
Govt will issue a press release shortly and this should clear of all confusion and we hope many more cyclists will join us as the dates were also clashing with mumbai cycling race.

regards
murali

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 2:02 PM, murali hr <murali...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

We are organizing a Cycling and Running Competition with United Way Foundation and Govt Of Karnataka.
Requesting active participation;
Also we have kept cash prize for the cycling race.
regards,
murali ,

NANDI HABBA 2018 - FEB 25 2018

UNITED WAY BENGALURU AND NAMMA NIMMA CYCLE FOUNDATION In Association with District Administration and Tourism Department, Govt Of Karnataka is organizing the Nandi Habba focussing to enrich citizens about history , ecology, culture and adventure around Nandi hills. Habba will be held on Feb 3 and 4 th @ Valley Of the Wind on the way to nandi hills.

Habba intends to mop CSR funds to undertake four long term projects in the valley—revive groundwater levels and rejuvenate lakes, afforestation drives and yearly check on the growth of the trees, strategies on solid waste management in the villages around and involve local livelihoods to train them to take tour groups and revive the lost trivia about the place.

KSRTC Buses to provide buses till the foothills so that people do not come only by cars or private vehicles. Roads will be blocked during the festival.

As part of the Festival following Heritage Walks and Bicycle Ride and Running Events are planned around the hills.

Bicycle Events

It is our sincere effort to Make Nandi Hills a Destination for Cycling and Adventures related to cycling.

Join us to enable Nandi Hills the destination for cycling.

Check out the Prizes Here (Worth Approximately 3 lakhs cash prize)

http://nandihabba.com/prizes/

Find Out More