Tour of Glory : Day 3 report: Finishing On A High!

Venky

Oct 8, 2017, 5:30:49 AM10/8/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi all,

Over the last three days, I was fortunate to witness the first amateur stage race on road being executed to perfection at Tour of Glory!

Been very lucky to witness some awesome riders racing their heart out and every rider enjoying the incredible beauty of the western ghats.

Thanks to every one who made it possible. While we look forward to the second edition of ToG next year, here is the report of the final day at the tour.

Hope to see more and more participating in events like this!

--
Cheers,
Venky

Opendro

Oct 9, 2017, 2:01:35 AM10/9/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Nice report of the first edition of our own Tour de France :-)

Love to see the cycling in India evolving. I specially love to see how Bangalore is leading the way in the process.