Custom Carbon fiber road bike for sale

Shankar Shastry

Mar 30, 2015, 12:34:49 AM3/30/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi all,

I'm putting up my full carbon custom road bike on sale.

This bike weighs around 7.8 kilos as configured, and would fit anyone between 5' 5" to 5' 10".

Details of the bike :
Planet X Nanolight carbon frameset
Oval R100 lightweight alloy handlebar
FSA OS-150 lightweight alloy stem
Planet X lightweight alloy white seatpost
Planet X lightweight hexagon seatpost clamp
Microshift pistachio team shifters (2x10)
Microshift team RD and FD
Jagwire brake and shift cabling
FSA Vero compact crankset with ultegra chainrings (50/34)
Shimano 105 chain and cassette
Custom lightweight wheelset with Pillar triple butted spokes, high end novatec hubs and Kinlin 30mm rims
Maxxis Detonator 23c tyres
Tektro/Miche performance brakeset
2x Planet X 22gm lightweight carbon cages

The bike has been ridden only about 800-900kms after building up. The frameset was bought from Doc Rao and all other components are brand new.

Reason for sale : Too many bikes, not riding on road these days
Cosmetic condition : 10/10
Mechanical condition : 10/10
Priced to go at : Rs.87,500

I have spent around Rs.1,10,000 after scoring multiple awesome deals and a new one with similar components would cost you anywhere between Rs.1,20,000 and Rs.1,60,000 if you're lucky, before adding shipping and customs duty. Hence, this is an excellent bargain at the quoted price.

Please drop me an email if interested.

Cheers,
Shankar Shastry

Shankar Shastry