Bought BTwin RockRider 500.

已查看 139 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ankit agrawal

未读,
2016年2月17日 22:00:212016/2/17
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Recently bought Btwin RockRider 500 for 2 reason
1) To start going to office on cycle
2) So that can loose weight.

My friend help me to buy this bike. Firstly visited Decalton shop and tried this bikes, and at the first places liked the bike, and over the weekend bought it. Cycle costing was high, thought to drop the idea but finally bought it.

It is almost 2 weeks started cycling and it is superb and fun. Interest in cycling is getting increase to take long tour and stuff, started to surf web for event and sort off. Going through the internet found many thread, post in regards of few tips which cycle to be buy and other information to buy the bike.

But when i bought RockRider 500 didnt go through all the stuff and just bought it, is the rockrider 500 is gud bike for starter or for mountain trip or long trips. Because wanna start with this as soon as possible.

I know cant change the cycle now but, like to have a view of persons for the bike.

Thank u

Ashok Kumar S

未读,
2016年2月17日 23:40:342016/2/17
收件人 ankit agrawal、Bangalore Bikers Club
It is a good bike Ankit. Enjoy your ride to the fullest.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Thanks and regards,
Ashok Kumar S.

Sanath Kumar S D

未读,
2016年2月18日 01:12:282016/2/18
收件人 Ashok Kumar S、ankit agrawal、Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello Ankit,

It is a Good bike. Ride safe and enjoy the ride.

To loose weight - You have to Eat Clean and Get Lean.

Thanks - Sanath
Regards,

Sanath
+ 91 988 019 4896

Opendro

未读,
2016年2月18日 04:17:212016/2/18
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
I'm always elated to hear the first point - commute on cycle. Lately, I have started hating the cars (unless there are four people inside), because they are the main reason for all traffic congestion. Of course, there are other reasons such as poor roads, poor traffic management, etc... but still cars are the biggest reason for all congestion on road, congestion around malls/office/apartments, insufficient parking places, etc. Two wheelers are the best personal commuters in terms of efficiency (number of people a given road can ferry per a given time). Then comes bicycle and then buses. Car is the worst.

If you are cycling to lose weight, you will be disappointed. They are totally unrelated. However, you will be fitter and healthier irrespective of weight.

Pradeep Naidu

未读,
2016年2月18日 04:35:442016/2/18
收件人 Opendro、Bangalore Bikers Club

I'm always elated to hear the first point - commute on cycle. Lately, I have started hating the cars (unless there are four people inside..
Open... I get the same feelings these days.. I hate them so much that i was planning to start a campaign called
"I m shameless"  sticky notes and start sticking them on the window where they sit..

Ridiculous people..

Opendro

未读,
2016年2月18日 04:54:372016/2/18
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Haha... Pradeep, we care for you. Don't do it :-)

On a lighter note, there are genuine cases when one has to use car. For instance, not capable of riding a two wheeler and not enough connectivity with public transport, women who go in unsafe time and place, someone going to pick or drop an elderly or patient who cannot sit on pillion, etc.

Anyway, I'm not overly worried, because the situation will become so bad that people will be forced to think. Very soon... because it is impractical for everyone to drive car in a populous country like India. It is just that I wish the rules discourage them right now instead of waiting for the self correction.

berkeleydb

未读,
2016年2月18日 14:42:172016/2/18
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Heh he he... Open, I see you listed some of the same aspects for "some people really need to use the car" on this thread, that I listed on another. Touche. :)

-{db}.

ankit agrawal

未读,
2016年4月24日 16:07:512016/4/24
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello everyone, it is 2 months riding cycle, and it is totally new gud awesome experience till now.

Following are the thinks achieved till now.
1) 500+km, on strava having 455 km records (https://www.strava.com/athletes/13580288)
2) Using it to go office
3) made a trip to nandi hills alone (and that day was a test for me)
4) made a one way trip to kaiwara

Thanking everyone, and specially the BCG group which always inspired to make cycling as a habit

Opendro

未读,
2016年4月25日 04:21:112016/4/25
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Good going! There is no stopping after a point :-D

santosh kumar

未读,
2016年4月25日 05:09:392016/4/25
收件人 Opendro、Bangalore Bikers Club
Opendro! The more I read your emails, the more closer I get to worshiping you!!! :) You inspire me (so do so many others in this group!, but you do it all the more!)!!  #Respect!! Gotta catch up with you some time soon on of of the rides...

Cheers
Santosh

--

Opendro

未读,
2016年4月25日 06:27:282016/4/25
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Santosh, you got the wrong person I think ;) But I get the happiness and pleasure of hearing others riding for whatever reason it is.

I use cycle for most of my transport, but I don't get the opportunity to ride much (I stay close to office). My annual mileage will be less than 4000k I think, which is a pittance compared to many folks out here. I don't go on a ride just like that and hence it is also unlikely that I will bump on anyone, not even my Cleated Warriors team-mates!

suman paul

未读,
2016年4月25日 06:37:572016/4/25
收件人 Opendro、Bangalore Bikers Club

The best place to catch Opendro is Kalpetta.

thank you & regards

suman

santosh kumar

未读,
2016年4月26日 03:15:362016/4/26
收件人 suman paul、Opendro、Bangalore Bikers Club
thanks Suman for the tip off!! :D
Opendro, apart from the love of cycling, I also like your attempts in reducing your chemical footprint! (Soaps and toothpaste theory)

@Pradeep, you are much milder with the sticky notes, I was thinking hammers and stones!! :D

Cheers
Santosh

回复全部