BTwin Hoptown 3 for sale

Hari Krishna

Sep 9, 2015, 10:41:41 PM9/9/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
hey guys

I'm planning to sell my Hoptown 3 folding bike. Used it a little for city commutes (probably 100km). Got it in Feb end from Decathlon Sarjapur.

Price: 10k.

Interested people PM me.

--
Hari Krishna Malladi

Hari Krishna

Sep 10, 2015, 11:40:15 AM9/10/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Here are the pics.
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG

Ali Poonawala

Sep 10, 2015, 11:19:57 PM9/10/15
to Hari Krishna, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hari
Sorry to pick your brains,,
but..
why did you buy it ?
Why are you selling it now..?

Ali

Here are the pics.
--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Hari Krishna

Sep 12, 2015, 10:58:41 AM9/12/15
to Ali Poonawala, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hey Doc

I bought it as a commuter, which I can fold up and keep at my desk. However, a bicycle parking stand later came up and I shifted to my roadbike. So this isnt being used. Wanted to sell it as it will free up space.

Hari Krishna

Sep 12, 2015, 10:58:45 AM9/12/15
to Ali Poonawala, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Bike is sold!

Dinesh Kumar Nayak

Apr 23, 2016, 12:55:04 AM4/23/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

Just wanted to know have you sold this already?

Thanks
Dinesh