selling used Single Speed bike along with accessories

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 16, 2017, 12:10:47 PM4/16/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello Folks,
Finally the time has come to say goodbye to this wonderful experience called cycling..
Im taking a break due to some personal resons and i have attached the images with price description.
Sorry for the bad quality pictures. You need to see this in real to see this real beauty..

52 cm Bike selling for
Rs, 32,000 with brand new MTB Shimano XT 785 Cleats ( used nly for one day)
Without the cleats,the bike is up for grabs for RS 26,000

Rest of accessories and prices are mentioned in the image

You can reach me at 9611 410 737
TO check my bike, Its stationed at Basavanagudi
Call me for address

--
Pradeep Naidu S

accessories.jpg
Fyxation_SingleSpeed_Bike.jpg

maheshv

Apr 17, 2017, 12:54:32 AM4/17/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Is that leather saddle from brooks?
I can take that then.
Mahesh

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 17, 2017, 1:40:49 AM4/17/17
to maheshv, Bangalore Bikers Club
No Mahesh, Its not brooks but as good as Brooks though.

Its ABC wanderer
Its very new, used only for 3 weeks and took it off the bike. Yet to breakin.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Pradeep Naidu S

Opendro

Apr 17, 2017, 3:07:47 AM4/17/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Pradeep,

Here is the list of items I'm taking:
One handle bar (Rs. 300)
46T chain ring 130 BCD (Rs. 500)
BTwin saddle (Rs. 150)

Please let me know where I should come to pick them. I can pay you in black money (without bill) ;-)

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 20, 2017, 11:58:30 AM4/20/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi folks
The bike is sold.

Thank you for all the inquiries.
List of items sold are
Mks pedals sold
Handle bar sold
Decathlon saddle sold
Specialized tires gave it to the bike purchaser.

Whats available
Abc leather saddle _ price dropped to 2500 from 3500.. And mrp is 4800
SHIMANO XT 785MTB CLEATS new 6000
Catlike mtb new shoes 4000
Fyxation drops 1500.(price change )
Tektro brake levers horizontal 1500(price change )
Decathlon road helmet brand new 2000 mrp 2500
Cross Country tires 34c 1000 for the pair
And few smaller items..
Please take it before it's too late...

Pradeep Naidu

May 2, 2017, 7:08:14 AM5/2/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi all
Most of the items are sold
Remaining are

SHIMANO XT 785MTB CLEATS new 6000(mrp 7000) can give it away for 5500₹
Catlike mtb new shoes 4000 (mrp 4900)
Fyxation drops 1500 (Mrp 2500)
Tektro brake levers horizontal 1500(mrp 2500)