My experience of the Anchetty 200 Brevet

Prashanth Chengi

Apr 19, 2015, 7:46:21 AM4/19/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com, Anil Kadsur, Dipankar Paul, cheth...@gmail.com
During my India visit in February, I rode and completed the Anchetty 200 BRM, but couldn't get homologated for not making the cutoffs. Yesterday, I rode another 200 BRM with over 2000 meters of climbing and with extremely hostile head-winds, and actually managed to complete it within the stipulated times.  I'll post that report too, but here's the Anchetty ride report:

Special thanks to Anil Kadsur aka Truck Driver, Chethan Ram and Dipankar Paul.

/Prashanth

Opendro

Apr 20, 2015, 12:11:57 AM4/20/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Anchetty is not easy, specially if you hadn't started on time and are not efficient with fixing punctures. Past results have proven that. I once did on hybrid unofficially and I felt a hybrid would have been more appropriate.

Anyway, better luck next time.

I need to find a companion to do the Basavanbetta once. I really missed that route.