Race Report: Nandi Epic 2016 - And Epic Written in Pain

Venky

Nov 20, 2016, 7:00:11 PM11/20/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi guys,

I wasn't on the bike and was watching it from the comfort of a car. But, what an exhilarating race it was, full of inspirational performances! Many riders rode out of their skin giving goosebumps to all those who were there watching! Although words fail to do justice to the amazing riders, here is my account of the race this weekend!

http://www.govenkygo.com/2016/11/bbch-nandi-epic-2016-epic-written-in.html

Opendro

Nov 21, 2016, 1:41:47 AM11/21/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Wow! What a report! My devilish mind is happy that you didn't get to race so I could read even a more complete report.

Waiting for someone who crashed - that is really professional and sportsmanship. I read in "It's not about the bike" that peloton does not attack when a rider in the lead is relieving from nature call or grabbing supplies from support or sipping water.

And team-work is playing bigger and bigger roles in BBCh road races. Awesome.

Thanks for the report.

berkeleydb

Nov 24, 2016, 3:53:02 PM11/24/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Awesome report... thanks. Hats off to BBCh riders & organisers.

-{db}.