Bikes Officially Outnumber Cars in Copenhagen | Bicycling

Mayank Rungta

Jan 5, 2017, 10:17:11 PM1/5/17
to BBC

Opendro

Jan 6, 2017, 7:09:15 AM1/6/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
In terms of figures, we are much better off. Cars constitute just 15% of the total traffic volume on Bangalore roads. http://bangaloretrafficpolice.gov.in/index.php

I'm waiting for it to become 20% so that I can enjoy watching the lazy bums chocked in the road ;-)

ashutosh tripathi

Jan 7, 2017, 1:55:47 AM1/7/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
at 15% itself, it feels so difficult to move around the city, don't really know how bangalore city will cope up with this mess in future.

Ashok Kumar S

Jan 7, 2017, 2:33:45 AM1/7/17
to ashutosh tripathi, Bangalore Bikers Club
Don't worry, our great minds will come up with more steel flyovers!!!

Thanks and regards,
Ashok

Sent from my iPhone
--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Opendro

Jan 10, 2017, 12:38:57 AM1/10/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club, ashutosh_t...@rediffmail.com
With steel flyovers, they need parking in the sky ;-)