19th April2015 BBCh Race#03 47km and 97km race - call for volunteers

Opendro

Apr 15, 2015, 2:36:27 AM4/15/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

This coming Sunday is the BBCh road race day. http://www.bbch.in/BBCh15Race03.htm

There are two distances now. 47 km for the amateurs, women and U-18 categories. For the nuts who want to fight out with the best or want to measure how much they can suffer themselves, there is a 97 km on the Devanahalli highway (start/finish is 5km after Airport toll, in front of petrol pump, Cafe Coffee Day).

Please spread a word about this. I heard some rumours from the horses mouth that there is going to be an awesome prize for the amateurs winner. Fingers crossed ;) And Decathlon Yelahanka is providing breakfast post ride.

I need some volunteers - about 8 more (we already have about 8). I need volunteers who can ride a motorcycle and is willing to spend time from 6 AM till 11AM (I know, it is asking too much ;)) If you are one who still think it is not an unfair request, please respond to this post and/or reply to ope...@gmail.com or 9448969293.

Thanks and Regards,
# Opendro